Welcome to the Eighty 6 Shop website and application.
Who we are
The website www.eighty6.shop and associated platform (Site) is operated by Eighty 6 Portal Ltd with trade licence number CL4585 whose registered office address is Unit 201 Level 1 Gate Avenue, South Zone Dubai International Financial Centre Dubai, United Arab Emirates (we, our or us).
The information we collect about you
Information automatically collected
Each time you visit our Site, we may automatically collect information about you and the device you are using, including:
- (a) information about which pages you visit and which resources you use on our Site;
- (b) information about how you got to our Site;
- (c) your internet protocol address (IP address) which is used to connect your device to the internet;
- (d) information about your preferences and items you have bookmarked, liked or shared;
- (e) your device’s operating system and platform;
- (f) the type and version of the browser you are using;
- (g) browser plug-in types and versions which extend the functionality of your browser, for example Pinterest, Evernote and Adblock;
- (h) MAC addresses which are used as network addresses for Wi-Fi and Ethernet;
- (i) traffic data, which is aggregated information about the number of visitors, sessions, users and page visits to our Site;
- (j) location data;
- (k) time zone setting; and
- (l) weblogs.
Information you give us
We also collect any information you provide to us directly by filling in any of the forms on our Site. If you sign up with us to use our Platform and/or make a transaction, we may also collect:
- (a) your name;
- (b) your email address;
- (c) your address;
- (d) your social media account information;
- (e) your telephone number;
- (f) your gender;
- (g) your date of birth;
- (h) confirmation that you are over 18 years of age;
- (i) username and password;
- (j) driver’s licence, passport number or national ID number.
Please note that as a user of our Site, you are responsible for keeping your login information including your password confidential. If you believe that your login information or password has been compromised or that someone else has accessed your account, please notify us immediately by contacting us at email@example.com.
Where do we get your information from?
Why do we need your information?
We need the information we collect automatically about your visit to our Site to:
- (a) administer our Site;
- (b) improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner;
- (c) allow you to participate in interactive features of our services when you choose to do so;
- (d) analyse how visitors use our Site (including behaviour patterns and the tracking of visits across multiple devices);
- (e) improve your online experience.
We need the information you provide directly, including by filling in any of the forms to:
- (a) direct you to products and/or services which may be of interest to you;
- (b) contact you with information and offers, suggestions and recommendations of products and/or services which may be of interest to you;
- (c) contact you about those products and/or services on our Site in which you have expressed an interest;
- (d) provide our services to you;
- (e) comply with our regulatory or legislative requirements.
You do not have to give us any information or confirm that the information we have obtained from other sources is correct.
Who do we share your information with?
We sometimes share some of your information with other organisations, including our affiliates and partners.
We use analytics tools (including but not limited to Google analytics) to collect details of how you use our Site, as well as anonymous data that you enter into our forms. We do this to help us analyse how visitors use our Site (including behaviour patterns and the tracking of visits across multiple devices). All the information that is collected is anonymous and is only used to improve how our Site works.
The profiling and automated decision-making we carry out in respect of the information we hold about you and your account is used to enable us to ensure relevant information, suggestions and recommendations for products are sent to you by us.
We also use a number of carefully selected third parties to supply us with products and services. We will only share your information with our suppliers where it is necessary for them to provide us or you with the services that are needed.
Where is your information stored?
Your information is stored on servers and filing systems in the United Arab Emirates.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties (e.g. payment processing sites). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own terms and conditions, privacy notices and cookie notices and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those notices or your use of those websites.
Unfortunately sending information via the internet is not totally secure. Although we do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
How do we protect your personal information?
We are concerned with keeping your data secure and protecting it from unauthorised disclosure. We implement a variety of security measures to ensure the security of your personal data on our systems.
How long do we keep your information for?
We only keep your information for as long as we need it.
If you have an online account with us or provide information directly to us by filling in the forms on our Site we will keep your information for no more than the number of years required by law from the date you cease to have any active accounts with us. We keep your information for this long so that we can:
- (a) ensure we contact you with information on products, services, suggestions, offers and recommendations relevant and appropriate to you;
- (b) deal with any issues or concerns that you may have about how we handled your account;
- (c) bring or defend any legal claims;
- (d) comply with regulatory audit requirements.
What rights do you have?
Under the data protection rules, you have a number of rights in respect of your information, which include the right to:
- (a) access your information;
- (b) withdraw your consent to the processing of your information at any time;
- (c) ask us to make changes to the information we hold about you to make sure that it is accurate and up to date;
- (d) delete or erase your information (sometimes called the right to be forgotten);
- (e) stop or restrict our processing of your information;
- (f) object to our processing your information;
- (g) not be subject to automated decision-making; and
- (h) request the transfer of some of the information we hold about you (known as data portability).
If you would like to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that an archive copy of any information provided to us may be retained by us for our records and for audit purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you by sending your request in writing to us at email@example.com.
You can unsubscribe from our emails at any time by clicking on “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email.
You can typically remove or reject cookies from our website with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it may affect how our website works for you.
- All credit/debit card's details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- https://www.eighty6.shop/ will NOT pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
Making a complaint
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about the way we process your personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not happy with the way we have handled your complaint or are still concerned about our handling of your personal information, you can lodge a complaint with the relevant privacy supervisory authority.